Sleigh Bells Ring, Are Ya Listenin'?

Hi! This is Debb and today I'm bringing you an awesome Christmas card from the talented folks at SnapDragon Snippets. It's called "Vintage Sleigh 5 x 7 Card" and can be found here. This is such a cute card, and I can't wait to make more to send out this year! There are more cards to choose from in the "Sweet Wishes Card Kit" found in the SVG Attic store here.
If you don't have your cards finished this year, be sure and head on over to pick up this file! Listen to some Christmas music and craft away! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite SDS Christmas cards. I love the ornate rungs on the sleigh. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and I love the fact that is is bigger. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I like the non traditional colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails