Hi this is Lissa to share a post with you about labels, these labels are named "for canning jar tops" in the store but you can use them for so much more.  These labels are from the Snapdragon Snippets Designs, Design ID #65834.  I was only able to show you one example on a card, you can use them on anything adding your own artwork fonts whatever you like.
Here are some of the other designs I used with the labels,  I drew some myself, (the pumpkin) I used some digital kits just a little of this and that, showing you how you can use them for labeling jars, having pretty things, cupcake toppers, even making sticker rewards for your kids.   I use the LD glossy photo sticker paper from Amazon and they print just beautiful.  They are suppose to be washable too!  I wished I could have used them in more samples but I ran out of time.   To much fun picking out the designs!  Here is a sheet I reprinted, can't wait to use them I can even put them on scrapbook pages!

 
 
I hope you have enjoyed this post and the next time I see you it will be my last post!  The new team will be coming in and I will continue to enjoy the files I have used from this team!
Would love to hear your comments!
www.somanycrafts.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails