You Soar! Penny Slider Card

Hi everyone Esther here with a fun new card by Snapdragon Snippets!

I have seen different versions of these "penny Slider" cards, but I have never tried one before.

I wanted to try my hand at one of these interactive cards and thought this one by Snapdragon Snippets was especially cute. Love the way the plane "flies" over the card.

I used file #64476, Airplane you soar! penny slider 5X7 card available here.



It was so easy to put together and makes such a fun card. I think any little (or big for that matter) boy would love to receive it.





5 comments:

  1. Very cute card and I like the paper designs you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks wonderful, and so nicely finished. Love the paper choices (plaid, plaid, stripe: my favorites). And so glad to read that you had a good first experience with a penny slider card. Interactivity makes cards "last" in the attention span of the recipient. I really love that! Great job, and so fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Esther! I have yet to try a slider card... you have inspired me.
    I also love the colors you chose. It is so well constructed that it makes me think it was a print and cut!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails