Above It All


Happy Wednesday everyone, Esther here!

Today I'd like to share another fun, interactive card with you.This one is a slider card. I used two files to create my version of the card.

I used Snapdragon Snippets design #65201, Hot Air Balloon Card Slider and for the words "you Soar" I used design #64476, Airplane You Soar penny slider card.

The patterned papers I used are all by Basic Grey.

Here is the card when it is closed:


And here is the card when it is open and the balloon rises above the clouds.


You could use this darling card for so many occasions -the included phrase can express congratulations for a superior effort or accomplishment, or consolation and encouragement to move beyond disappointment.

1 comment:

  1. Cute card and I agree this would fit a lot of different celebrations. I'm curious as to how you got the slider to work upon open the card. Do you have to slide it up?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails