Happy Mother´s Day!

Hi! Ruthie here! This is my first post with an inspirational project and I was thinking in what to do; since Mother's Day is around the corner I thought in making a banner and give it to the lady (now my friend) who runs the daycare where my little Andrea goes. I'm sure it will looks beautiful there. For this banner I used the Banners - Round which comes in 5 different types, I only used one plane type; for the letters the Font Cooper Black and the for the flowers is the 3D Flat Daisy. I love how it looks! You can find all the files at Silhouette online store.


Here is a close up of the  3D Flat Daisy, beautiful!!!! and very easy to assemble! 


And thinking in what to give my girlfriend along with the banner, nothing better than a gift card. I made this gift card holder using the Purse Gift Card Holder file. 



Here is the  Purse Gift Card Holder open. As you can see this can be use for any occasion. 


I hope you like it and gives you a lots of inspiration in making your future projects!

See you next time.


Files used:


5 comments:

  1. Both of your projects are wonderful! You really put a lot of time into the banner and it shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything turned out beautiful!!!Love the colors on the purse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome projects Rutie! Yes all that work on the banner shows and you know I just love that purse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful banner and love the purse!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails