Bibbity, Bobbity, boo, a pumpkin just for you!

Drum roll please....coming to the store in your computer...3D pumpkins!
These have been so much fun to design! I have more items in the works that I will have available for Silhouette next week. I have to say, it's nice to have a husband who's a mechanical engineer who understands how things all fit together!
I'm excited to use these for our halloween parties and thanksgiving dinner. I have some other ideas of how to use them and will post them when I have samples.
I am also almost finished with the tutorial for using the stitching templates if you haven't figured them out already. So keep an eye out for that tutorial. It's taken a lot longer than I thought it would to get out with the arrival of little Baylynn. If anyone of you have used the stitching templates, I would love to show case your examples with the tutorial! Either upload them to the Daley Designs facebook page or send them to my email: byuangel514@gmail.com.
 There will also be a tutorial for assembly of the 3D pumpkin and a few other designs to come, so be sure to check back!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails